DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Not participating in Big Boss 5: Sonali Bendre
Bendre says she has decided not to participate in 'Bigg Boss 5' after discussions with family.
New Delhi: Bollywood actress Sonali Bendre says she has decided not to participate in 'Bigg Boss 5' after discussions with family.
The 36-year-old, who is married to director-producer Goldie Behl, was apparently offered to be one of the 14 housemates on the reality TV show hosted by Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt.
Currently, Sonali judges a reality show 'India's Got Talent 3' along with Dharmendra and Kirron Kher.
"After discussions with family,have decided not to participate in bigboss5. Don't know how will u react to this (sic)??," Sonali wrote on her Twitter page.
The other expected participants on the show are - former world heavyweight boxing champion Mike Tyson, Colombian singer and dancer Shakira, former cricketer Navjot Singh Sidhu, Nihita Biswas (wife of convicted murderer Charles Sobhraj) Mexican actress Barbara Mori, former South African cricketer Jonty Rhodes, British singer- rapper Jay Sean, stand-up comedian Sudesh Lehri, Jaspal Bhatti, Shekhar Suman's actor son Adhyayan, TV actors Parul Chauhan (of 'Bidaai' fame), Karan Singh Grover (of 'Dil Mill Gayye') and Amar Upadhyay.
The show will air on October 2.
Recommended For You
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand