Noted cinematographer Bobby Singh dies at 38
Bobby Singh was currently working on Akshay Kumar, Anupam Kher-starrer 'Special Chabbis'.
Mumbai: Cinematographer Bobby Singh, who has worked on films like 'Gangster' and 'The Dirty Picture', died Tuesday following an asthma attack in Goa, actor Sanjay Suri said. He was 38.
He is survived by his wife Radhika and five-year-old son Sumer. Singh's body will be taken to Ahmedabad where his parents stay. One of the youngest cinematographers in Bollywood, Singh was on a vacation to Goa with his family.
Actor Sanjay Suri was present with Singh in Goa.
"I was with Bobby on that day but I was not with him in the last 20 minutes when all this happened. Suddenly, asthmatic attack triggered and there were rashes on his face," Sanjay told IANS Wednesday.
"Bobby passed away while on the way to meet doctors," Sanjay added.
The actor said Bobby had come to Goa with his family to celebrate Christmas.
"He arrived with his family on Dec 24th night. Now his body is still in Goa hospital and will be taken to Ahmedabad where his parents stay," said Sanjay.
Singh was currently working on Akshay Kumar, Anupam Kher-starrer 'Special Chabbis'. He also had films like 'Woh Lamhe', 'Life In A Metro', 'Kidnap', 'No Problem' and 'Jannat 2' to his credit.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Salman Khan's Rumoured Girlfriend Iulia Vantur Sings His Songs at an Event
- India vs Australia: Tale of Two Sessions That Cost Hosts the Pune Test