DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Noted Surgeon Passes Away
BHUBANESWAR: Noted surgery professor Dr Lambodar Pati has passed away at the age of 83. The end came at Hemalata Cancer Institute ..
BHUBANESWAR: Noted surgery professor Dr Lambodar Pati has passed away at the age of 83. The end came at Hemalata Cancer Institute here on November 16.
Pati, who retired as Professor of Surgery from VSS Medical College and Hospital, Burla was born in Indupur village of Cuttack district. After his retirement, he worked relentlessly for the distressed and poor people of Boudh district. He was also associated with the Saraswati Sishu Mandir and Satyasai Seva Samiti at Bhubaneswar and Boud.
Pati is survived by three sons and a daughter.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet