Novak Djokovic maintains top spot in ATP rankings
The Serb has 11,830 points to Andy Murray's 8,560 and Roger Federer's 7,740 in the latest release on Monday.
Berlin: Serbia's Novak Djokovic has held onto the stop spot in the latest men's tennis rankings released on Monday by the ATP, ahead of weekend tournament winners Andy Murray and Roger Federer.
Djokovic has 11,830 points. Murray, who won Queen's on Sunday, has 8,560, and Federer 7,740 points as there were no changes in the top 10.
ATP top 10 as of June 17 (previous ranking in parenthesis): 1. (1) Novak Djokovic, Serbia, 11,830 points 2. (2) Andy Murray, Britain, 8,560 3. (3) Roger Federer, Switzerland, 7,740 4. (4) David Ferrer, Spain, 7,220 5. (5) Rafael Nadal, Spain, 6,895 6. (6) Tomas Berdych, Czech Republic, 4,515 7. (7) Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, France, 4,155 8. (8) Juan Martin del Potro, Argentina, 3,960 9. (9) Richard Gasquet, France, 3,135 10. (10) Stanislas Wawrinka, Switzerland, 2,810
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology