Now, a blood group diet for supermodels
Australian supermodel Miranda Kerr follows blood group diet to stay in shape.
London: Australian supermodel Miranda Kerr follows blood group diet to stay in shape.
The Victoria Secret model who gave birth to Flynn, her first child with husband Orlando Bloom in January, explained in addition to sticking to an eating plan specially devised for blood type A, she also supplements her diet to ensure her body receives maximum nutrition, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I am a blood type A and more often than not I eat specifically for my blood type. I also eat low high alkaline foods, drink filtered water and eat mostly fresh produce and very little meat," she said.
"I believe it is important to supplement our food to ensure our bodies have the nutrition required to remain healthy. This is even more important if you do not eat certified organic foods and certified organic fresh produce," she added.
Recommended For You
- Indian Spinners Lacked Patience in the Second Innings: Maninder Singh
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards
- Steve Smith Reaches Career-High Rating After Pune Test