Now, a film on mafia don Babloo Srivastava's life
Apparently, Babloo Srivastava was 'upbeat' about the fact that a young director is making a film on him.
New Delhi: Director Ashish R Mohan of 'Khiladi 786' fame has been roped in to helm a film chronicling the life of mafia don Babloo Srivastava. "Yes, I would be making the film based on his life. I think his life makes for a fascinating subject of a film," said Mohan in a statement.
The script of the biopic has been written by 'Zila Ghaziabad' writer Vinay Sharma.
"I along with director Ashish R Mohan managed to get a special permission to meet Babloo Srivastava in Delhi Patiala Court two days ago and the film is on card," Sharma said in a statement.
"I had approached Ashish a long time ago and finally after the release of 'Khiladi 786', he heard the script and gave his nod," he added.
According to Sharma, Babloo Srivastava was 'upbeat' about the fact that a young director is making a film on him.
"He has promised to give us all the insight in his life and help in every possible way to make the film as authentic as possible," he added.
The cast is yet to be finalised.
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- Time to Stop All India-Pak Relations, Business, Sports, Cinema?
- Hindu Group Demands Cancellation of Concerts by Atif Aslam, Shafqat Amanat Ali
- Fresh Picture of Lalu's Sons With Scribe-Murder Accused Surfaces
- PM Narendra Modi to Review Border Situation in CCS Meet
- Post Surgical Strike, PM Modi to Chair Cabinet Committee on Security Meeting
- Bhubaneswar-Bhadark Train Collides With Goods Train in Cuttack, 1 Dead
- Surgical Strikes Across LoC an Operational Necessity: Defence Experts