DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Now, a film on mafia don Babloo Srivastava's life
Apparently, Babloo Srivastava was 'upbeat' about the fact that a young director is making a film on him.
New Delhi: Director Ashish R Mohan of 'Khiladi 786' fame has been roped in to helm a film chronicling the life of mafia don Babloo Srivastava. "Yes, I would be making the film based on his life. I think his life makes for a fascinating subject of a film," said Mohan in a statement.
The script of the biopic has been written by 'Zila Ghaziabad' writer Vinay Sharma.
"I along with director Ashish R Mohan managed to get a special permission to meet Babloo Srivastava in Delhi Patiala Court two days ago and the film is on card," Sharma said in a statement.
"I had approached Ashish a long time ago and finally after the release of 'Khiladi 786', he heard the script and gave his nod," he added.
According to Sharma, Babloo Srivastava was 'upbeat' about the fact that a young director is making a film on him.
"He has promised to give us all the insight in his life and help in every possible way to make the film as authentic as possible," he added.
The cast is yet to be finalised.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere