DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Now, a free app to allow you control TV with your phone
The app allows you to change channels, pause, play and even set programmes you want to record.
London: A new iPhone app can allow you to change channels, pause, play and even set programmes you want to record. Owners can swipe on their phone's screen to change channels, and see the programming guide for the coming week with this new Sky+ app, the Daily Mail reported.
"People use their phones as a one-stop-shop to manage virtually every aspect of their lives - whether organising their diary, checking their bank balance or paying bills - so why not use it to control their TV too?" said Luke Bradley-Jones, Sky's Brand Director, TV Products.
"Having received great feedback about these features when we introduced them to the Sky+ app for iPad earlier this year, it s great to now be making them available on iPhone too, which is obviously the ideal size for use as a remote control," Bradley-Jones said.
The app also offers customers full access to their Sky+ planner through their iPhone, meaning that people can browse all their existing recordings on their set-top box, as well as set up and delete recordings on their planner - all without interrupting viewing on the main TV.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Champions Trophy 2017: Australia - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Pirates of The Caribbean- Salazar's Revenge Movie Review: Live
- Don't Enjoy the Same 'Privileges' As Dhoni, Says Harbhajan Singh
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs