DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Now a 'saas-bahu' reality show
Mothers-in-law and daughters-in-law of TV will now be seen in a reality show.
Mumbai: Mothers-in-law and daughters-in-law of the small screen, who have been confronting each other over paltry issues in various family dramas, will now be seen in a healthy tussle of skills in a reality show called Saas Vs Bahu.
The show will soon be aired on Sahara One. It is being produced by Swastik Pictures who has earlier produced Mata Ki Chowki for the channel and Amber Dhara for Sony.
"It will be the first daily reality show in Indian television which will run from Monday to Friday," said Siddharth Kumar Tewary of Swastik pictures, who is one of the producers of the show.
Saas Vs Bahu will have 15 saas from various TV channels competing over a period of 11 weeks against an equal number of bahus.
"It will have more than 100 celebrities from TV and film industries who will be visiting the sets to add to the excitement of the show," added Vikas Seth, the other producer of the show.
Refusing to divulge much on the creative content of the show, Siddharth said the show will be the first of its kind and "we hope that it creates a niche for itself."
"Giving respite to the on-going melodrama between the 'saas' and 'bahu', this show will definitely show their relation in a much positive and real way to the public," added Siddharth.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- England vs South Africa Live Score: De Kock, Amla Come Out in Pursuit of Mammoth Target
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish