Now, an accessory to turn iPhone's 8 megapixel camera into a 14-megapixel shooter
The i.am+ will be available in early December and the pricing details will be revealed on November 28.
New Delhi: The Black Eyed Peas singer and entrepreneur Will.i.am is all set to debut a new accessory for Apple's iPhone, named "i.am+", which is claimed to transform the iPhone's 8-megapixel camera into a 14-megapixel shooter.
This new accessory simply clips onto an iPhone, and is said to be compatible with the iPhone 4, iPhone 4S and iPhone 5.
"We have our own sensor and a better flash. You dock your phone into our device and it turns you smartphone into a genius-phone. We take over the camera." said said Will.i.am in an interview with The Telegraph.
"The multi-Grammy-award-winning singer and musician described how he came up with the idea for the camera attachment at a photo shoot in London in 2008." reported The Telegraph. The i.am+ will be available in early December and the pricing details will be revealed on November 28.
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Extended Wheelbase Launched at Rs 56.15 Lakh
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Brie Larson Refused to Applaud for Casey Affleck As She Gave The Oscar
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Big Boy Rahkeem Cornwall Welcomes England to Caribbean Islands