Now, 'Dedh Ishqiya' shooting to start in February
Madhuri Dixit says that Vishal Bhardwaj's 'Dedh Ishqiya' shooting will start from mid-February.
Mumbai: Actress Madhuri Dixit says that Vishal Bhardwaj's 'Dedh Ishqiya' shooting will start from mid-February.
"Shooting for 'Gulab Gang' has already started and 'Dedh Ishqiya' will start from mid-February," the 46-year-old said at Oral-B dental camp here Tuesday.
'Dedh Ishqiya' was initially supposed to go on the floors in September 2011, but it was postponed till November and then it was shifted to February 2012.
After that it was reported that shooting will start in January this year.
'Dedh Ishqiya' is a sequel to 2010 hit 'Ishqiya' and Madhuri is all praise for Naseeruddin Shah, who was also in the original.
"It's my honour that I am working with him (Naseer). He is a very fantastic artist and I enjoyed a lot working with him," Madhuri said.
While Naseer and Arshad Warsi would reprise their roles, Madhuri steps into Vidya Balan's shoes.
Meanwhile, Madhuri also showers praises on Juhi Chawla, her co-star in "Gulab Gang", their first film together.
"It's been wonderful. I met Juhi and she is a very, very sweet person and the experience has been wonderful," she said.
- Confident of his Safe Return: Brother of Soldier Who Strayed Across LoC
- Pakistan Also Capable of Executing Surgical Strikes: Nawaz Sharif
- Kareena Kapoor Rejected Saif Ali Khan's Marriage Proposal the First Time
- Adnan Sami Responds After Being Trolled For Supporting Surgical Strikes
- Cauvery Row: Siddaramaiah Calls All-Party Meet to Decide on SC's Order to Release Water
- China Urges India, Pakistan to Cool Down Situation
- PM Modi Holds Meeting Over Cauvery Water Sharing Dispute
- Grandmother of Captured Indian Soldier Chandu Babulal Chavan Dies of Shock