Now, 'Dedh Ishqiya' shooting to start in February
Madhuri Dixit says that Vishal Bhardwaj's 'Dedh Ishqiya' shooting will start from mid-February.
Mumbai: Actress Madhuri Dixit says that Vishal Bhardwaj's 'Dedh Ishqiya' shooting will start from mid-February.
"Shooting for 'Gulab Gang' has already started and 'Dedh Ishqiya' will start from mid-February," the 46-year-old said at Oral-B dental camp here Tuesday.
'Dedh Ishqiya' was initially supposed to go on the floors in September 2011, but it was postponed till November and then it was shifted to February 2012.
After that it was reported that shooting will start in January this year.
'Dedh Ishqiya' is a sequel to 2010 hit 'Ishqiya' and Madhuri is all praise for Naseeruddin Shah, who was also in the original.
"It's my honour that I am working with him (Naseer). He is a very fantastic artist and I enjoyed a lot working with him," Madhuri said.
While Naseer and Arshad Warsi would reprise their roles, Madhuri steps into Vidya Balan's shoes.
Meanwhile, Madhuri also showers praises on Juhi Chawla, her co-star in "Gulab Gang", their first film together.
"It's been wonderful. I met Juhi and she is a very, very sweet person and the experience has been wonderful," she said.
- Abhishek Kapoor Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar
- Fun to Explore the Singer in Me, Says Shraddha Kapoor
- Abhishek Kapoor Was, Is And Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar
- My Character in Rock On 2 Goes Through an Internal Conflict: Farhan Akhtar
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- Tata Sons Disbands Group Executive Council Set up by Cyrus Mistry
- Cyrus Mistry Removed as Chairman, Ratan Tata Takes Interim Charge