DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Now, flying tricycle to avoid rush-hour traffic
A man in the US has built a tricycle that will let you soar into the sky and cruise over rush-hour traffic jams.
London: A man in the US has built a tricycle that will let you soar into the sky and cruise over rush-hour traffic jams. The motor-tricycle, called the super sky cycle, has been developed by Larry Neal from Aurora in Texas and consists of a 582cc engine and a three-blade 68-inch propeller.
It can fly at 56kph, land in 20ft of space and has a top land speed of 104kph. It has a five hour flight time without refueling, and costs 46,000 pounds, the 'Daily Mail' reported. However, the vehicle requires a pilot's license to fly.
Neal, of The Butterfly Aircraft LLC, has just been awarded a US Patent to build the vehicle on a large scale and sell it to the general public. He already has several orders for national and international companies. The project has been in development for several years but hit a stumbling block as Neal could not work out what to do with the propellers once the vehicle landed.
However, he overcame this problem by making them foldable - allowing the vehicle to be driven on regular roads. The Texas border patrol has already made a large order of these flying machines.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes