Now, 'Kamasutra 2' in 4D with smell
Director Rupesh Paul, who is currently busy with his debut film 'Kamasutra 3D', will make a 4D sequel.
Mumbai: Director Rupesh Paul, who is currently busy with his debut film 'Kamasutra 3D', will make a 4D sequel that will star a Hollywood actress.
Paul told IANS: "As per the script, the film will conclude in such a way that it will leave a germ for the sequel. It has a very strong subject and scope for a sequel."
Paul, who is making 'Kamasutra 3D' with Sherlyn Chopra in the lead, has no plans to repeat her in the sequel.
"We will cast an Hollywood actress in the sequel as it will help us to get a bigger market in North America and other countries as well. I will be make the sequel in 4D, which will be altogether a different experience," he said.
A 3D movie augments the illusion of depth perception, while 4D technology allows viewers to smell things, feel the sensation etc.
- Jayalalithaa Interacting, Progressing Gradually, Says Apollo Hospitals
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: UP Amass 524, Tamil Nadu 34/1 on Day 2
- Tamil Nadu Government Constitutes Advisory Committee Under Disaster Management
- Abhishek Verma Rejects Allegations of Purported Defence Leaks by Varun Gandhi
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- US Has Few Good Options for Response to Philippine President Duterte
- Duterte Tells Obama 'You Can Go To Hell' In New Tirade
- 'Ironclad'. Yes, That's How Pentagon Sees US-Philippines Alliance