Now, 'Kamasutra 2' in 4D with smell
Director Rupesh Paul, who is currently busy with his debut film 'Kamasutra 3D', will make a 4D sequel.
Mumbai: Director Rupesh Paul, who is currently busy with his debut film 'Kamasutra 3D', will make a 4D sequel that will star a Hollywood actress.
Paul told IANS: "As per the script, the film will conclude in such a way that it will leave a germ for the sequel. It has a very strong subject and scope for a sequel."
Paul, who is making 'Kamasutra 3D' with Sherlyn Chopra in the lead, has no plans to repeat her in the sequel.
"We will cast an Hollywood actress in the sequel as it will help us to get a bigger market in North America and other countries as well. I will be make the sequel in 4D, which will be altogether a different experience," he said.
A 3D movie augments the illusion of depth perception, while 4D technology allows viewers to smell things, feel the sensation etc.
Recommended For You
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology