Now love commandos to help love bloom
Love Commandos are on a mission to help 'love birds' to promote love marraige.
New Delhi: Love commandos, a group of volunteers who claim to be on a mission to help "love birds", said that all the states must set up block level love birds help committee to promote love, peace and a casteless society.
"We demand setting up of block level love birds committees by the state to empower the couples so that the country can move towards a casteless society which can only be achieved by promoting love and love marriages," said Harsh Malhotra, a member of the group which was formed six months ago.
"Directions should be issued to the police in the country to help each and every love bird irrespective of their age and religion," he added.
The group held a press meet in the capital to announce the joining of Swami Shashankanand, of the Osho spiritual group, in their endeavour.
Recommended For You
- National Flag Protest: Oppo India Acknowledges 'Incident', Deeply Regrets it
- Here's How Kareena Kapoor Khan Is Shedding Her Post-Pregnancy Weight
- Virat Kohli Says He is No Longer Friends With Australian Cricketers
- Spider Man Home Coming Trailer Has a Lot of Iron Man in It
- Looking For a Solution For Everything Construction Related?