Now love commandos to help love bloom
Love Commandos are on a mission to help 'love birds' to promote love marraige.
New Delhi: Love commandos, a group of volunteers who claim to be on a mission to help "love birds", said that all the states must set up block level love birds help committee to promote love, peace and a casteless society.
"We demand setting up of block level love birds committees by the state to empower the couples so that the country can move towards a casteless society which can only be achieved by promoting love and love marriages," said Harsh Malhotra, a member of the group which was formed six months ago.
"Directions should be issued to the police in the country to help each and every love bird irrespective of their age and religion," he added.
The group held a press meet in the capital to announce the joining of Swami Shashankanand, of the Osho spiritual group, in their endeavour.
- The Final Clinton-Trump Debate: Four Key Moments
- Pep Guardiola Won't Sacrifice Style Despite Barca Blunders
- Trump Cites India's Growth Rate to Compare it With US Economy
- Hillary Clinton Beats Donald Trump in Final Presidential Debate
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 3: Whose Side is Swami Om on? Sevaks or Maliks?
- Donald Trump is Vladimir Putin's Puppet: Hillary Clinton
- As It Happened: India Vs New Zealand, 2nd ODI
- Bangladesh vs England Live Score: 1st Test, Day 1 in Chittagong