Now love commandos to help love bloom
Love Commandos are on a mission to help 'love birds' to promote love marraige.
New Delhi: Love commandos, a group of volunteers who claim to be on a mission to help "love birds", said that all the states must set up block level love birds help committee to promote love, peace and a casteless society.
"We demand setting up of block level love birds committees by the state to empower the couples so that the country can move towards a casteless society which can only be achieved by promoting love and love marriages," said Harsh Malhotra, a member of the group which was formed six months ago.
"Directions should be issued to the police in the country to help each and every love bird irrespective of their age and religion," he added.
The group held a press meet in the capital to announce the joining of Swami Shashankanand, of the Osho spiritual group, in their endeavour.
- Lenovo Sacks "Hundreds" of Employees at Motorola: Report
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Will Live Up to the Hype: Neeraj Pandey
- Top 5: 4G Smartphones Under Rs 10,000; Is Xiaomi Still The King?
- Maruti Suzuki's 'MS Dhoni Inspired' Alto and Alto K10 Special Edition Unveiled
- Nothing Confirmed Yet: Varun Dhawan on Working with Big B
- If Banning Actors Can Stop Terrorism, Government Should do it: Varun Dhawan
- 'Daring Voice of India's Pride' at UNGA Wins Applause From AAP
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming