DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Now Malayalam film 'Parankimala' is been remade
In the remake, newcomer Vinutha Lal will take on the role of the female lead.
'Parankimala', a 1981 Malayalam hit, is now being remade. The love story will be retold by Sennan Pallassery, the youngest of the Pallassery brothers.
It focuses on the female lead Thanka, who sacrifices her life for her lover. The role was earlier essayed by Soorya. In the remake, newcomer Vinutha Lal will take on the role.
Beyon is the male lead in the film, the shooting for which begins on Friday in Thattekad. Jagadeesh, Indrans and Kalabhhavan Mani will be seen in supporting roles. Being produced by Vijin and Thomas Kokkat, the film will have music by Afsal R Mani Prasad will handle the camera.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Morris Sends Back Buttler
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes