Now Malayalam film 'Parankimala' is been remade
In the remake, newcomer Vinutha Lal will take on the role of the female lead.
'Parankimala', a 1981 Malayalam hit, is now being remade. The love story will be retold by Sennan Pallassery, the youngest of the Pallassery brothers.
It focuses on the female lead Thanka, who sacrifices her life for her lover. The role was earlier essayed by Soorya. In the remake, newcomer Vinutha Lal will take on the role.
Beyon is the male lead in the film, the shooting for which begins on Friday in Thattekad. Jagadeesh, Indrans and Kalabhhavan Mani will be seen in supporting roles. Being produced by Vijin and Thomas Kokkat, the film will have music by Afsal R Mani Prasad will handle the camera.
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago
- Rock on 2's New Song Jaago Urges You to Live Life On Your Own Terms
- Rock On 2 Trailer: Farhan, Shraddha, Arjun All Set to Bring Back Magik
- Surgical Strike: Strong Message Sent to Pakistan on Terror, Says Sonia Gandhi
- Surgical Strikes Across LoC an Operational Necessity: Defence Experts
- We Are Ready For Any Counter-Attack By Pakistan: Prakash Javadekar
- Punjab on Maximum Alert: Villages Close to Pakistan Border Evacuated