Now Tamil composer GV Prakash turns a producer
GV Prakash confirmed of having launched his own production company the 'GV Prakash Kumar Productions'.
After taking to the Kollywood industry by a storm with his tunes, GV Prakash is set to don the hat of a producer. He has launched his own production company 'GV Prakash Kumar Productions' and the director of his upcoming venture is Vikram Sugumaran who was a former assistant of Balu Mahendran and also a copywriter of the award winning 'Aadukalam'
However, the lead cast will be new comer Kathir and Malayali actress Oviya. The shooting of this movie commenced in Theni and expected to be completed pretty soon.
GV recently revealed in a social networking site that he will not be enthralling us with music in this movie and one of his assistants 'Ragunathan' has been delegated with that department. He has also said that he was blown away by the script and hence readily agreed to produce it.
Recommended For You
- HIL 2017: Kalinga Lancers Thrash Dabang Mumbai to Lift Maiden Title
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards