DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Now Tamil composer GV Prakash turns a producer
GV Prakash confirmed of having launched his own production company the 'GV Prakash Kumar Productions'.
After taking to the Kollywood industry by a storm with his tunes, GV Prakash is set to don the hat of a producer. He has launched his own production company 'GV Prakash Kumar Productions' and the director of his upcoming venture is Vikram Sugumaran who was a former assistant of Balu Mahendran and also a copywriter of the award winning 'Aadukalam'
However, the lead cast will be new comer Kathir and Malayali actress Oviya. The shooting of this movie commenced in Theni and expected to be completed pretty soon.
GV recently revealed in a social networking site that he will not be enthralling us with music in this movie and one of his assistants 'Ragunathan' has been delegated with that department. He has also said that he was blown away by the script and hence readily agreed to produce it.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi