Now Tamil film 'Ramana' to be remade in Hindi
However the Hindi version of 'Ramana' will be titled 'Gabbar' and will have Akshay Kumar in the lead.
Exchanges and inspirations from one film town to another is the norm of the day, but on the plus side, the whole nation gets to enjoy choicest excellent scripts cinematographed to perfection. The latest to join the list is the exchange from the K-town to B-town, Vijaykanth's 'Ramana'.
The sensational movie was acquired by the acclaimed director Sanjay Leela Bansali for remake however, instead of helming the movie himself, he had handed over the responsibility to the director who helmed the original, AR Murugadoss. But, Murugadoss had turned down the offer, and with the result, the project has now fallen in the hands of director Krish, who is famous for his Tollywood blockbusters, especially 'Vedham', which was remade in Tamil as 'Vaanam'.
The Bollywood remake project, of 'Ramana', is titled 'Gabbar' and has Akshay Kumar in the lead. It is worth mentioning that ARM is directing 'Pistol', which is a remake of his 'Thupakki' in Tamil, with the same Akshay Kumar in the lead.
- Syrian, Russian Air Strikes Kill 25 Civilians in Syria, Says Human Rights Group
- Parched Cast takes our Movie Quiz and It's Funny
- Parched Movie Review: Nuanced Performances, Heartfelt Storytelling Make It a Must Watch
- UN Aid Convoy in Syria Hit by Airstrike; UN Outraged
- Soldier Inadvertently Crossed LoC, Pakistan Has Been Informed: Army
- After Cross-LoC Strikes, Indian High Commissioner Summoned By Pakistan
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago
- Rock on 2's New Song Jaago Urges You to Live Life On Your Own Terms
From Our Network
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18