Now Tamil film 'Ramana' to be remade in Hindi
However the Hindi version of 'Ramana' will be titled 'Gabbar' and will have Akshay Kumar in the lead.
Exchanges and inspirations from one film town to another is the norm of the day, but on the plus side, the whole nation gets to enjoy choicest excellent scripts cinematographed to perfection. The latest to join the list is the exchange from the K-town to B-town, Vijaykanth's 'Ramana'.
The sensational movie was acquired by the acclaimed director Sanjay Leela Bansali for remake however, instead of helming the movie himself, he had handed over the responsibility to the director who helmed the original, AR Murugadoss. But, Murugadoss had turned down the offer, and with the result, the project has now fallen in the hands of director Krish, who is famous for his Tollywood blockbusters, especially 'Vedham', which was remade in Tamil as 'Vaanam'.
The Bollywood remake project, of 'Ramana', is titled 'Gabbar' and has Akshay Kumar in the lead. It is worth mentioning that ARM is directing 'Pistol', which is a remake of his 'Thupakki' in Tamil, with the same Akshay Kumar in the lead.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- Champions League: Sergio Aguero stars as Man City sink Monaco