National Security Adviser to travel to China
This is the 16th round of the border dialogue between the two countries but the first since the face off with Chinese troops in eastern Ladakh.
New Delhi: National Security Adviser Shivshankar Menon on Thursday is scheduled to travel to Beijing for the border dialogue with China. India's disrupted border with China tops the agenda of the dialogue.
This is the 16th round of the border dialogue between the two countries but the first since the face off with Chinese troops in eastern Ladakh in April.
Sources have told CNN-IBN, that the Chinese are expected to press for an early decision by India on the border defence cooperation agreement.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Wayne Rooney Edges Closer to Chinese Super League
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology