National Security Adviser to travel to China
This is the 16th round of the border dialogue between the two countries but the first since the face off with Chinese troops in eastern Ladakh.
New Delhi: National Security Adviser Shivshankar Menon on Thursday is scheduled to travel to Beijing for the border dialogue with China. India's disrupted border with China tops the agenda of the dialogue.
This is the 16th round of the border dialogue between the two countries but the first since the face off with Chinese troops in eastern Ladakh in April.
Sources have told CNN-IBN, that the Chinese are expected to press for an early decision by India on the border defence cooperation agreement.
- Fadnavis 'Did not Discourage' Johar's 5 Crore 'Donation' to Army Fund
- India, New Zealand Sign Three Agreements
- New Zealand PM Arrives, Modi Likely to Seek Support on NSG Entry During Meet Tomorrow
- PM Modi Warns of Action Against Those Who 'Snatch' Tribal Rights
- Trump Calls Attack on ISIS in Mosul a 'Disaster', Hillary Lashes Out
- Jio MAMI 2016: Mira is an Opinionated Girl, Keeps Me Grounded: Shahid Kapoor
- Mosul Offensive Displaced 7,000 People: UN
- Iraqi Forces Encounter Stiff Resistance from ISIS in Mosul
From Our Network
- Punjab polls: As Kejriwal hobnobs with allies, Congress might just break its losing streak- FirstPost
- Diwali gift for commuters, DND flyway made toll free after Allahabad High Court order - Pradesh18
- Inspiring: Shahdol man, who lost both arms in an accident, drives auto-rickshaw to earn living - Pradesh18