DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
National Security Adviser to travel to China
This is the 16th round of the border dialogue between the two countries but the first since the face off with Chinese troops in eastern Ladakh.
New Delhi: National Security Adviser Shivshankar Menon on Thursday is scheduled to travel to Beijing for the border dialogue with China. India's disrupted border with China tops the agenda of the dialogue.
This is the 16th round of the border dialogue between the two countries but the first since the face off with Chinese troops in eastern Ladakh in April.
Sources have told CNN-IBN, that the Chinese are expected to press for an early decision by India on the border defence cooperation agreement.
Recommended For You
- Sachin - A Billion Dreams: Tendulkar's life Brought to Silver Screen
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Roger Moore Had Prouder Achievements Than Playing James Bond
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO