DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
NSG officer under probe for talking to an anonymous Pak caller
The anonymous caller wanted operational details of the post Hyderabad blast probe.
New Delhi: Just 24 hours after a Home Ministry staff came under the radar for passing on sensitive information, there are more leads coming in. Now a senior officer of the National Security Guards has come under probe for speaking to an anonymous Pakistani caller.
The caller wanted operational details of the post Hyderabad blast probe. The officer facing probe is a Major rank Armyman on deputation to the NSG. NSG teams were sent to Hyderabad for post-blast site and explosives analysis.
The government has asked the officer to explain why he took an unidentified call from Pakistan. The Ministry of Home Affairs and the Intelligence Bureau are investigating the issue.
NSG officials claim that no sensitive information was shared by the officer with the Pakistani. Investigators say the identity of the caller from Pakistan is still to be established.
Recommended For You
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Did Priyanka Just Talk About Her Relationship With SRK?
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar