NTPC inks PPA with discoms on solar power
HYDERABAD: National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Friday said it signed a Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) with distribution comp..
HYDERABAD: National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Friday said it signed a Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) with distribution companies in Andhra Pradesh namely Eastern Power Distribution Company Ltd (EPDCL), Northern Power Distribution Company Ltd (NPDCL) and Southern Power Distribution Company Ltd (SPDCL) , for supply of 10 mw power from phase I of solar PV power plant to be set up at Ramagundam in Karimnagar.
Expected to be commissioned by 2013, the solar power plant will have a total installed capacity of 25 mw which would be bundled with unallocated power from coal-based stations of NTPC in the southern region.
The PPA was signed at APTRANSCO in Hyderabad by K Sudarshan, deputy general manager (Commercial), NTPC Ltd and Sandhyarani, chief general manager, NPDCL.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1