DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
NTPC inks PPA with discoms on solar power
HYDERABAD: National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Friday said it signed a Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) with distribution comp..
HYDERABAD: National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Friday said it signed a Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) with distribution companies in Andhra Pradesh namely Eastern Power Distribution Company Ltd (EPDCL), Northern Power Distribution Company Ltd (NPDCL) and Southern Power Distribution Company Ltd (SPDCL) , for supply of 10 mw power from phase I of solar PV power plant to be set up at Ramagundam in Karimnagar.
Expected to be commissioned by 2013, the solar power plant will have a total installed capacity of 25 mw which would be bundled with unallocated power from coal-based stations of NTPC in the southern region.
The PPA was signed at APTRANSCO in Hyderabad by K Sudarshan, deputy general manager (Commercial), NTPC Ltd and Sandhyarani, chief general manager, NPDCL.
Recommended For You
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO