Nudity has driven my role in the film, says Prakash Raj
Prakash Raj seems very glad at the response that he is receiving for his character 'Ongolu Gittha'.
Prakash Raj seems very glad at the response that he is receiving for his character 'Ongolu Gittha'. He says that the character is different from the other characters that he has played in his previous movies. The actor also added that the he is very happy to work with the talented director Bhaskar.
"I have worked with Bhaskar earlier in movies like 'Orange', 'Paragu', and 'Bommarillu'.
He said that the idea of nudity has driven him. "My role in the movie shows the cruel characteristic of a man who acts good in front of people take off all the noble covers he has worn and gets free in front of himself", he added.
He also cleared that his character is not to raise any controversy. Prakash praised his co-actor Ram for his tremendous energy on the sets.
This is the second time both actors will be seen together after the movie 'Jagadam'.
- For Dialogue, Pakistan Must Stop Infiltration on Border: Mehbooba Mufti
- Pakistan Violates Ceasefire in Kathua District, 1 BSF Jawan Injured
- Search Operations in Baramulla for the Second Time
- US Has Few Good Options for Response to Philippine President Duterte
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor
- Pan Masala Row: Saddened to Know It Can Cause Cancer, Says Pierce Brosnan
- Donald Trump's Campaign Says Raised $9 mn Through Live Facebook Event