DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Nudity has driven my role in the film, says Prakash Raj
Prakash Raj seems very glad at the response that he is receiving for his character 'Ongolu Gittha'.
Prakash Raj seems very glad at the response that he is receiving for his character 'Ongolu Gittha'. He says that the character is different from the other characters that he has played in his previous movies. The actor also added that the he is very happy to work with the talented director Bhaskar.
"I have worked with Bhaskar earlier in movies like 'Orange', 'Paragu', and 'Bommarillu'.
He said that the idea of nudity has driven him. "My role in the movie shows the cruel characteristic of a man who acts good in front of people take off all the noble covers he has worn and gets free in front of himself", he added.
He also cleared that his character is not to raise any controversy. Prakash praised his co-actor Ram for his tremendous energy on the sets.
This is the second time both actors will be seen together after the movie 'Jagadam'.
Recommended For You
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?