DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Nupur Talwar's bail plea adjourned till Sept 17
The CBI said that there are 13 material witnesses in the case who can be influenced if Nupur Talwar is let out on bail.
New Delhi: The Supreme Court on Monday adjourned the bail application of Nupur Talwar, who is in judicial custody for her alleged involvement in the double murder of her daughter Aarushi Talwar and domestic help Hemraj, till September 17.
The CBI told the court that there are 13 material witnesses in the case who can be influenced if Nupur Talwar is let out on bail.
The apex court directed the CBI to expedite examination of these witnesses.
Aarushi, 14, was found murdered at her parents' Noida residence May 16, 2008. The body of Hemraj was found the next day on the terrace of the house.
A CBI court has charged the Talwars under sections 302/34 (murder with common intention) and 201 (destruction of evidence with common intention) of the Indian Penal Code (IPC). In addition to these, the court charged Rajesh Talwar under section 203 (giving false information in respect of an offence committed) of the IPC.
Recommended For You
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO