DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Aarushi-Hemraj case: Nupur Talwar to depose in a CBI court today
177 questions were placed before murdered teenager Aarushi Talwar's mother Nupur Talwar on May 24.
New Delhi: Murdered teenager Aarushi Talwar's mother Nupur Talwar will depose in a special CBI court to record her statements in the Aarushi-Hemraj double murder case. 177 questions were placed before Nupur Talwar on May 24.
Earlier on Friday, the Talwars moved the Supreme Court yet again in the Aarushi-Hemraj murder case. The Talwars have sought questioning of 14 witnesses in the case who were dropped by the Central Bureau of Investigation.
This is the second time the Talwars have moved the apex court with the same plea as the court had rejected the plea earlier, telling the couple to go to the High Court first. The Talwars had then filed their plea challenging the order of the special CBI court rejecting their plea for calling 14 other witnesses, including ADG (Law and Order) and the then CBI Joint Director Arun Kumar, to record their statements, in the Allahabad High Court.
The Allahabad High Court on Tuesday rejected the plea filed by the Talwars. The Talwars' contention is that the CBI has dropped those witnesses who may question their official line, which is that Rajesh Talwar and Nupur Talwar are prime suspects. Meanwhile, the trial in the CBI court in Ghaziabad continues.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor Takes The Plunge In A Dreamy Gold Gown On Cannes Red Carpet
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Video - Remembering Nicky Hayden, the Nicest Man in Grand Prix Racing
- An Opportunity For Manchester United To Provide Healing Touch to Their City