DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Delhi nursery admissions row: Court adjourns hearing of PIL
Court has sought more clarifications from the government and private schools before passing the final order.
Delhi: The Delhi High Court has adjourned hearing in the public interest litigation challenging nursery admission criteria formulated by private schools. The court has already reserved verdict in the case.
It has sought more clarifications from the government and private schools before passing the final order. Earlier the court had stayed all admissions pending the final verdict.
The HC says schools cannot be allowed to formulate their own admission policies as it gives them enormous powers.
Recommended For You
- Sachin - A Billion Dreams: Tendulkar's life Brought to Silver Screen
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Roger Moore Had Prouder Achievements Than Playing James Bond
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO