Delhi nursery admissions row: Court adjourns hearing of PIL
Court has sought more clarifications from the government and private schools before passing the final order.
Delhi: The Delhi High Court has adjourned hearing in the public interest litigation challenging nursery admission criteria formulated by private schools. The court has already reserved verdict in the case.
It has sought more clarifications from the government and private schools before passing the final order. Earlier the court had stayed all admissions pending the final verdict.
The HC says schools cannot be allowed to formulate their own admission policies as it gives them enormous powers.
- Salman Khan's Bodyguard Shera Faces Assault Charges in Mumbai
- Cyclonic Storm Kyant May be Heading Towards Andhra Pradesh
- Abhishek Kapoor Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar
- Fun to Explore the Singer in Me, Says Shraddha Kapoor
- 10,500 People Displaced Due to Mosul Operation: UN
- ISIS Driving Hundreds into Mosul, Using Them as Human Shields
- Watch: Talking point With Zakka Jacob
- UP Polls: Akhilesh Yadav's 'Vikas Rath Yatra' to Begin from November 3