DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Delhi HC verdict on nursery admission age today
The Delhi government says it will not be feasible to adopt age criteria guidelines in a hurried manner.
New Delhi: The Delhi High Court on Friday is expected to decide whether to raise the minimum age criteria for nursery admissions to 4 years plus which currently stands at 3 years.
In 2007, the Ganguly committee had proposed that the age limit be raised to 4 years plus to reduce the pressure on parents as well as children.
However, the Delhi government had asked for an extension of the time limit to apply this age criteria, saying it will not be feasible to adopt such guidelines in a hurried manner.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users