'O heeriye' is unlike 'Paani da rang': Ayushmann
Ayushmann Khurrana says his new single 'O Heeriye' is unlike his previous songs which were more about heartbreak.
Mumbai: Actor-singer Ayushmann Khurrana has released his single 'O heeriye' and says it is unlike his previous songs 'Paani da rang' and 'Saddi gali' which were more about heartbreak.
"This song is very special. 'Paani da rang' and 'Saddi gali,' there was a lot of catharsis behind those songs and lot of heartbreaks. This one (O heeriye) is a very happy and romantic song," the 29-year-old said here at the launch of the single.
The song's tagline says "However messy it is...always be in love."
Ayushmann says being messy is the real fun in love.
"Love can be messy, always. If you are in a steady relationship, there is no fun without being messy and that's part of life, it's all fun," he said.
He has composed this song together with his long-time friend Rochak Kohli.
Talking about his film projects, he is currently shooting for Yash Raj films' untitled project with Sonam Kapoor and also has a biopic of a freedom fighter lined up.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement