'O Teri' is being well-pushed by Salman Khan: Atul Agnihotri
Atul Agnihotri, who has roped in his star brother-in-law Salman Khan for a cameo in his film 'O Teri'.
Mumbai: Actor-producer Atul Agnihotri, who has roped in his star brother-in-law Salman Khan for a cameo in his film 'O Teri', says the actor is "adding a lot" to the film.
"'O Teri' is being well-pushed by Salman Khan. He is adding a lot to the film and his song, which he shot recently for the film, will be out in the next two days," Agnihotri said here.
"The song has turned out really well... it is fabulous. I am thankful to Salman Khan," he added.
Agnihotri is married to Salman's sister Alvira.
Talking about his relationship with Salman, whom he calls "Bhai", Aghnihotri said: "I work with family and I share a great bonding with Bhai. I don't know about my next project as I am completely involved with this film at the moment."
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"