'O Teri' is being well-pushed by Salman Khan: Atul Agnihotri
Atul Agnihotri, who has roped in his star brother-in-law Salman Khan for a cameo in his film 'O Teri'.
Mumbai: Actor-producer Atul Agnihotri, who has roped in his star brother-in-law Salman Khan for a cameo in his film 'O Teri', says the actor is "adding a lot" to the film.
"'O Teri' is being well-pushed by Salman Khan. He is adding a lot to the film and his song, which he shot recently for the film, will be out in the next two days," Agnihotri said here.
"The song has turned out really well... it is fabulous. I am thankful to Salman Khan," he added.
Agnihotri is married to Salman's sister Alvira.
Talking about his relationship with Salman, whom he calls "Bhai", Aghnihotri said: "I work with family and I share a great bonding with Bhai. I don't know about my next project as I am completely involved with this film at the moment."
- Pakistan Can't Take India's Restraint Granted for Long: Wall Street
- Pakistan Approaches World Bank on Indus Waters Treaty Row With India
- Pakistan Approaches International Court of Justice Over Indus Waters Treaty
- Attempt to Block Islamabad's Share of Water "Act of War": Sartaj Aziz
- SAARC: After India, Afghanistan, Bhutan, Bangladesh Pull Out of Summit
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Resolve Differences Through Diplomacy: US to India, Pakistan
- Team India Arrives in Kolkata For Second Test