DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'O Teri' is being well-pushed by Salman Khan: Atul Agnihotri
Atul Agnihotri, who has roped in his star brother-in-law Salman Khan for a cameo in his film 'O Teri'.
Mumbai: Actor-producer Atul Agnihotri, who has roped in his star brother-in-law Salman Khan for a cameo in his film 'O Teri', says the actor is "adding a lot" to the film.
"'O Teri' is being well-pushed by Salman Khan. He is adding a lot to the film and his song, which he shot recently for the film, will be out in the next two days," Agnihotri said here.
"The song has turned out really well... it is fabulous. I am thankful to Salman Khan," he added.
Agnihotri is married to Salman's sister Alvira.
Talking about his relationship with Salman, whom he calls "Bhai", Aghnihotri said: "I work with family and I share a great bonding with Bhai. I don't know about my next project as I am completely involved with this film at the moment."
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users