Obama reacts angrily to reporter for interrupting
Obama was speaking about his plan to stop deporting younger illegal immigrants who came to the US as children.
Washington: President Barack Obama responded angrily to a reporter from a conservative online publication who interrupted him during remarks on immigration in the White House Rose Garden.
Obama was speaking about his plan to stop deporting younger illegal immigrants who came to the US as children. Midway through the remarks on Friday, Neil Munro of the Daily Caller shouted to Obama, "Why do you favor foreigners over American workers?" Obama told Munro he would not answer questions while he was speaking.
The president later addressed the reporter directly, saying the plan was the "right thing to do for the American people." Munro continued to shout questions.
Obama told Munro he was explaining the policy, not asking for an argument.
Recommended For You
- DestinyColombia Plane Crash: Messi and Argentina Flew Same Aircraft Weeks Ago
- Hacking Twitter's SecurityTwitter Hack: 10 Important Steps to Keep Your Account Safe
- Selfie ChatKahaani 2: Friendship with Sujoy Ghosh? It's Non-existent, Says Vidya Balan
- Premier LeagueAguero, Fernandinho Get Red Cards As Chelsea Thump Man City to Stay Atop
- SnapshotVirat Kohli, Anushka Sharma Attend Yuvraj Singh's Wedding in Goa