Obama reacts angrily to reporter for interrupting
Obama was speaking about his plan to stop deporting younger illegal immigrants who came to the US as children.
Washington: President Barack Obama responded angrily to a reporter from a conservative online publication who interrupted him during remarks on immigration in the White House Rose Garden.
Obama was speaking about his plan to stop deporting younger illegal immigrants who came to the US as children. Midway through the remarks on Friday, Neil Munro of the Daily Caller shouted to Obama, "Why do you favor foreigners over American workers?" Obama told Munro he would not answer questions while he was speaking.
The president later addressed the reporter directly, saying the plan was the "right thing to do for the American people." Munro continued to shout questions.
Obama told Munro he was explaining the policy, not asking for an argument.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right