Obama reacts angrily to reporter for interrupting
Obama was speaking about his plan to stop deporting younger illegal immigrants who came to the US as children.
Washington: President Barack Obama responded angrily to a reporter from a conservative online publication who interrupted him during remarks on immigration in the White House Rose Garden.
Obama was speaking about his plan to stop deporting younger illegal immigrants who came to the US as children. Midway through the remarks on Friday, Neil Munro of the Daily Caller shouted to Obama, "Why do you favor foreigners over American workers?" Obama told Munro he would not answer questions while he was speaking.
The president later addressed the reporter directly, saying the plan was the "right thing to do for the American people." Munro continued to shout questions.
Obama told Munro he was explaining the policy, not asking for an argument.
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- 31st October Movie Review: Has Nothing New to Offer
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor
- Nearly 500 Dead, Food Running Out in Aleppo: UN Chief
- Islamic State Using Civilians as Human Shields Against Iraqi Troops: UN Official
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN
- Islamic State Retaliates as Iraqi Forces Push on Mosul
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp