Obsessed with numerology, Ekta makes changes in 'OUATIMD' title
Ekta Kapoor has made too many alphabetical changes in the title of 'Once Upon Ay Time In Mumbai Dobaara!'
Mumbai: Producer Ekta Kapoor, known for her belief in astrology and numerology, has made too many alphabetical changes in the title of 'Once Upon Ay Time In Mumbai Dobaara!' (OUATIMD).
Earlier, the film was titled 'Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai Again' and later 'Again' was replaced by 'Dobaara'.
And now more additions have been made to the title - an exclamation has been added after Dobaara and 'Y' has been added after A.
"I believe in astrology and numerology, but I will get to know (its effect) only after the release of the film," Ekta told reporters at the second trailer launch of 'Once Upon Ay Time In Mumbai Dobaara!'
The successful filmmaker compares filmmaking with gambling.
"Filmmaking is all about gambling - just one weekend decides the fate, while in TV serials you can change the track, kill someone and bring him or her back, but films are scarier and exciting."
If part one saw Ajay Devgn and Emraan Hashmi, for 'Once Upon Ay Time In Mumbai Dobaara!' Akshay Kumar has been roped in and he plays his first negative role in the underworld drama.
Ekta said: "Bad is the new good. I love his half smile, which is too scary and sexy. He is incredibly sexy in the film."
However, Milan Luthria is a common factor in both the films - he directed the first part and wielded the megaphone for the sequel as well.
Sonakshi Sinha also features in the film slated for an Aug 15 release.
- Soldier Inadvertently Crossed LoC, Pakistan Has Been Informed: Army
- After Cross-LoC Strikes, Indian High Commissioner Summoned By Pakistan
- Force 2 Poster: John Abraham Returns as a Tough, Intense Cop
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- BlackBerry To Stop Making Handsets, Will Outsource Production
- Uran Terror Scare: Navi Mumbai Cops Call Off Search Operation
- Parched Cast takes our Movie Quiz and It's Funny
- Navy Calls off Search Operations in URAN; ATS, Police Continue the Hunt
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18