Occupy posts from Sarpanch to MP, youth told
HYDERABAD: Participating in the Yuvatarangalu Sadassu at Kompally on Saturday, Telugu Desam party president N Chandrababu Naidu le..
HYDERABAD: Participating in the Yuvatarangalu Sadassu at Kompally on Saturday, Telugu Desam party president N Chandrababu Naidu let loose a barrage of criticism against other political parties like TRS and YSR Congress party and also called upon youth to enter politics and do away with corruption.
Naidu, who took out a motorcycle rally for some distance from the party office, later spoke to the youths who had gathered there and said they must occupy all important posts from sarpanch to an MP. He exhorted them to use their talents in fields like administration and politics as well.
Criticising the TRS and YSR Congress party, he said that if TRS chief Chandrasekhar Rao had been accommodated in his cabinet in 1998, TRS would not have been born at all. He also clarified that he is not against Telangana.
He said that the government had cancelled the tenders for Polavaram after TDP protested against it.
He also asked people to make the YSR Congress party a political nonentity and said the statues of former chief minister late Y S Rajashekhar Reddy only stand as a monument to corruption and scams.
Recommended For You
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology