DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Odisha: Kidnapped ARSS chairman rescued by AP Police
Police have alleged that Subash Agarwal was kidnapped by men of another Hyderabad based company over dispute of payments of Rs 5 crore of contract work.
New Delhi: Chairman of construction firm ARSS Subash Agarwal, who was kidnapped on Friday night, has been rescued by Andhra Pradesh Police. Police have arrested seven people and seized one revolver in connection with the case.
Subash has got minor injures and is in custody of Vizag Police. Earlier in the day, Police allegedly that he was kidnapped by men of another Hyderabad based company over dispute of payments of Rs 5 crore of contract work.
Police has also recovered his abandoned car.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Rafael Nadal Says He Almost 'Destroyed' His Wrist at French Open
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Champions Trophy: No Room for Mistakes, Says Kane Williamson
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835