Odisha: Kidnapped ARSS chairman rescued by AP Police
Police have alleged that Subash Agarwal was kidnapped by men of another Hyderabad based company over dispute of payments of Rs 5 crore of contract work.
New Delhi: Chairman of construction firm ARSS Subash Agarwal, who was kidnapped on Friday night, has been rescued by Andhra Pradesh Police. Police have arrested seven people and seized one revolver in connection with the case.
Subash has got minor injures and is in custody of Vizag Police. Earlier in the day, Police allegedly that he was kidnapped by men of another Hyderabad based company over dispute of payments of Rs 5 crore of contract work.
Police has also recovered his abandoned car.
- Salman Khan's Bodyguard Shera Faces Assault Charges in Mumbai
- Congress Hits Out at CM Fadnavis Over 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Release, Calls Him 'Broker'
- Jio MAMI 2016: Mira is an Opinionated Girl, Keeps Me Grounded: Shahid Kapoor
- Had Opposed MNS's Rs 5 Crore Demand in Meeting: Fadnavis
- Samajwadi Party Feud: Akhilesh Briefs Governor on Political Crisis
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: Shivpal Expels Akhilesh's Aide Pawan Pandey From Party
- Samajwadi Party Live: Mulayam Singh 'Ready In Principle' to Ally With Congress-RLD, Hints Shivpal Yadav
- SP Feud: Mulayam Has Cemented Akhilesh's Future By Playing it in Public