DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Odisha: Man wakes up at burial ground
Seventy-year-old Jaladhar Duduka was taken to the village burial ground after his relatives assumed he was dead.
Bhubaneswar: The burial of a 70-year-old man in Odisha turned into a celebration when he woke up hours after being assumed dead.
The bizarre incident occurred on Friday at Singhanpur in Bargarh district, over 300 km from Bhubaneswar.
Jaladhar Duduka was suffering from old age complications for the last few days and his condition had deteriorated. He was taken to the village burial ground by his relatives after they assumed he was dead.
The grandson of the man was surprised when Duduka's hand started shaking when he attempted to lay him to rest, media reports said in Bhubaneswar on Saturday.
The man was later examined by a doctor.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi