Odisha: Man wakes up at burial ground
Seventy-year-old Jaladhar Duduka was taken to the village burial ground after his relatives assumed he was dead.
Bhubaneswar: The burial of a 70-year-old man in Odisha turned into a celebration when he woke up hours after being assumed dead.
The bizarre incident occurred on Friday at Singhanpur in Bargarh district, over 300 km from Bhubaneswar.
Jaladhar Duduka was suffering from old age complications for the last few days and his condition had deteriorated. He was taken to the village burial ground by his relatives after they assumed he was dead.
The grandson of the man was surprised when Duduka's hand started shaking when he attempted to lay him to rest, media reports said in Bhubaneswar on Saturday.
The man was later examined by a doctor.
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- Kareena Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan Make The Most Stylish Couple; Here's The Proof
- It's High Time We Respond to Terrorism: John Abraham
- Mom-to-be Kareena Kapoor Khan Keeps Her Look Casual For Her Recent Public Appearance
- PM Narendra Modi to Review Border Situation in CCS Meet Today
- Post Surgical Strike, PM Modi to Chair Cabinet Committee on Security Meeting
- Force 2 Trailer: John Abraham, Sonakshi Sinha Take on the World to Save India
- Surgical Strikes Across LoC an Operational Necessity: Defence Experts