Odisha: Man wakes up at burial ground
Seventy-year-old Jaladhar Duduka was taken to the village burial ground after his relatives assumed he was dead.
Bhubaneswar: The burial of a 70-year-old man in Odisha turned into a celebration when he woke up hours after being assumed dead.
The bizarre incident occurred on Friday at Singhanpur in Bargarh district, over 300 km from Bhubaneswar.
Jaladhar Duduka was suffering from old age complications for the last few days and his condition had deteriorated. He was taken to the village burial ground by his relatives after they assumed he was dead.
The grandson of the man was surprised when Duduka's hand started shaking when he attempted to lay him to rest, media reports said in Bhubaneswar on Saturday.
The man was later examined by a doctor.
- Abhishek Kapoor Was, Is And Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar
- Cyrus Mistry Says 'No Basis' to Speculation on Litigation, Tata Hints New Leadership Soon
- Tata Group Stocks Fall on Mistry's Ouster; Tata Steel Down 3%
- My Character in Rock On 2 Goes Through an Internal Conflict: Farhan Akhtar
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- No One Needs to Give Proof of Their Patriotism, Says CBFC Chief Pahlaj Nihalani
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Controversy: Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis
- Jio MAMI 2016: When Aishwarya Rai Made Newcomer Anushka Sharma Feel at Home