DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Odisha Police breaks open Saradha Group's office
The official said that the EOW would cross check the documents with the statements given by the investors.
Balasore: The Economic Offence Wing (EOW) of Crime Branch of Odisha Police on Friday broke open the office of the Saradha Group in Balasore and seized certain documents relating to alleged duping of gullible investors in the district. The officials of the EOW with the help of the local police and in presence of a magistrate broke open the doors of Saradha Group's main office at Fakir Mohan Gole, the busy market place in this district headquarters town.
Refusing to divulge on the materials seized from the Saradha Group's office, an official of the EOW said that they have got certain materials confirming cheating of the people. The official, however, said that the EOW would cross check the documents with the statements given by the investors.
"We are taking help of the Group's agents during the investigation," the official said, adding that the team was likely to spend some more days at Balasore for getting more evidence against the chitfund company. Meanwhile, hundreds of people have submitted their bond papers issued by Saradha Group confirming receipt of money from them.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- England vs South Africa Live Updates: 1st ODI at Headingley
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes