Officials unable to drive away herd of elephants
HASSAN: Futile exercises have been made by the Forest officials to drive away the herd of 13 wild elephants which have stati..
HASSAN: Futile exercises have been made by the Forest officials to drive away the herd of 13 wild elephants which have stationed on the outskirts of Anegolale village in Sakleshpur taluk since three days.
The elephants have so far destroyed standing crops in over 30 acres, including paddy, ginger and banana. The elephants did not move from the coffee estates despite the farmers bursting crackers. It may be recalled that the Forest officials were locked up in a class room in the village by the irate villagers when they visited the village to take the stock of situation on Saturday.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology