I've never had a problem going topless: Olga
Bond girl Olga Kurylenko bares all again in 'Kirot'
London: Bond girl Olga Kurylenko, who has no inhibitions while giving nude scenes, has bared it all again in Kirot.
The 30-year-old had earlier shed clothes for The Ring Finger and Hitman and she also did some intimate scenes in Mark Wahlberg starrer Max Payne, reports thesun.co.uk.
Commenting upon her nude scenes, the Ukrainian model-turned-actress had said, "I've never had a problem going topless or getting naked in a film. When you're on the beach, you're almost naked anyway. I sent my body double back because I wanted to do the scenes myself."
Kurylenko plays assassin Galia in Kirot. Her character is involved in the local sex-traffic mafia against her will. She lives with Elinor, a battered wife played by Ninette Tayeb.
When Galia disobeys her latest contract and Elinor discovers she is pregnant, the women decide to take action against their oppressors in a fight for freedom.
Recommended For You
- Indian Spinners Lacked Patience in the Second Innings: Maninder Singh
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion