DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Olympian Gurmeet wins bronze in 20km walk in Japan
Gurmeet Singh took 1hr 21min 38sec to complete four lap course.
New Delhi: Olympian Gurmeet Singh on Sunday won a bronze medal but Khushbir Kaur had to be content with a fourth-place finish in the Asian 20km Walking Championship, held at Nomi City, Japan. Gurmeet took 1hr 21min 38sec to complete four lap course.
Yusuke Suzuki of host Japan won the gold in one hour 18min 34sec and was followed by China's Li Tianlei, who managed a timing of 1hr 21min 28sec.
In the women's section, India's Khusbir missed the podium with a fourth place finish in 1hr 37min 32sec. Kumi Otoshi of Japan won the title in 1hr 33min 49sec.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Morris Sends Back Buttler
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish