Olympics: Farah wins gold in men's 10,000m
Mo Farah won the 10,000 meters to give Britain three gold in track and field in about one hour on Saturday night.
London: Mo Farah won the 10,000 meters at the London Olympics to give Britain three gold medals in track and field in about one hour on Saturday night.
The Somali-born Farah kicked away from a big pack coming into the final straight and won in 27 minutes, 30.42 seconds, holding off training partner Galen Rupp of the United States, who took silver in 27:30.90.
Tariku Bekele finished in 27:31.43 to pick up bronze for Ethiopia.
Earlier Saturday, Jessica Ennis won the heptathlon and Greg Rutherford won the long jump for Britain.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone