Olympics: Farah wins gold in men's 10,000m
Mo Farah won the 10,000 meters to give Britain three gold in track and field in about one hour on Saturday night.
London: Mo Farah won the 10,000 meters at the London Olympics to give Britain three gold medals in track and field in about one hour on Saturday night.
The Somali-born Farah kicked away from a big pack coming into the final straight and won in 27 minutes, 30.42 seconds, holding off training partner Galen Rupp of the United States, who took silver in 27:30.90.
Tariku Bekele finished in 27:31.43 to pick up bronze for Ethiopia.
Earlier Saturday, Jessica Ennis won the heptathlon and Greg Rutherford won the long jump for Britain.
- Cauvery Water Row: Centre Fails to Broker Deal Between Karnataka, TN
- Time to Stop All India-Pak Relations, Business, Sports, Cinema?
- Karnataka Defers Cauvery Water Release to Thursday
- Hindu Group Demands Cancellation of Concerts by Atif Aslam, Shafqat Amanat Ali
- Pakistan Also Capable of Executing Surgical Strikes: Nawaz Sharif
- Harshvardhan Kapoor is Special Because He's my First Co-Star: Saiyami Kher
- Adnan Sami Responds After Being Trolled For Supporting Surgical Strikes
- Pakistani Artistes Not Terrorists, They Have Visas: Salman Khan