DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Olympics: Farah wins gold in men's 10,000m
Mo Farah won the 10,000 meters to give Britain three gold in track and field in about one hour on Saturday night.
London: Mo Farah won the 10,000 meters at the London Olympics to give Britain three gold medals in track and field in about one hour on Saturday night.
The Somali-born Farah kicked away from a big pack coming into the final straight and won in 27 minutes, 30.42 seconds, holding off training partner Galen Rupp of the United States, who took silver in 27:30.90.
Tariku Bekele finished in 27:31.43 to pick up bronze for Ethiopia.
Earlier Saturday, Jessica Ennis won the heptathlon and Greg Rutherford won the long jump for Britain.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes