Olympics: Kim wins gold in men's 81K judo
Kim defeated Ole Bischof of Germany in the final.
London: Kim Jae-bum of South Korea won the Olympic gold medal on Tuesday in the men's 81-kilogram category.
Kim defeated Ole Bischof of Germany in the final. Kim threw Bischof twice and was often on the attack, even when both were locked in grappling techniques on the floor.
The 27-year-old Kim won a silver at the Beijing Games and is the current world champion.
The bronze medals were won by Ivan Nifontov of Russia and Antoine Valois-Fortier of Canada.
- Don't Use 'His Excellency' Tag For Me, Says TN Guv Rao
- Jio MAMI 2016: When Aishwarya Rai Made Newcomer Anushka Sharma Feel at Home
- Jio MAMI 2016: Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Will Be Like a Therapy for Unrequited Love, Says Karan Johar
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha talks about Anurag Khashyap's tweet over ADHM
- 2nd Test: Pakistan Build Commanding Lead Over West Indies
- Hockey: India's Top 5 Victories Over Pakistan
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: India Prevail 3-2 in Pacy Encounter vs Pakistan
- 'Upbeat West Indies Test side not impacted by bad results'