Olympics: Kim wins gold in men's 81K judo
Kim defeated Ole Bischof of Germany in the final.
London: Kim Jae-bum of South Korea won the Olympic gold medal on Tuesday in the men's 81-kilogram category.
Kim defeated Ole Bischof of Germany in the final. Kim threw Bischof twice and was often on the attack, even when both were locked in grappling techniques on the floor.
The 27-year-old Kim won a silver at the Beijing Games and is the current world champion.
The bronze medals were won by Ivan Nifontov of Russia and Antoine Valois-Fortier of Canada.
- PM Narendra Modi to Review Border Situation in CCS Meet Today
- Post Surgical Strike, PM Modi to Chair Cabinet Committee on Security Meeting
- Force 2 Trailer: John Abraham, Sonakshi Sinha Take on the World to Save India
- Surgical Strikes Across LoC an Operational Necessity: Defence Experts
- We Have the Right To Defend Ourselves: Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore
- Pakistan Need To Be Taught A Lesson: Venkaiah Naidu
- Pakistan Violates Ceasefire Again in J&K's Akhnoor District
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' Movie Review: First Day, First Show