Olympics: Linlin wins gold in women's beam
Deng Linlin won another gymnastics gold medal for China on Tuesday, beating her teammate, Sui Lu, in the beam.
London: Deng Linlin won another gymnastics gold medal for China on Tuesday, beating her teammate, Sui Lu, in the beam.
It was China's second gold of the day, following Feng Zhe's title on parallel bars.
Aly Raisman, who missed a medal in the all-around because she was on the short end of the tiebreak rules, was initially fourth. But she questioned her score and judges revised it, giving her an additional .10 in difficulty. That gave her a 15.066, identical to Romania's Catalina Ponor. But Raisman got the bronze because of a higher execution mark.
Gabby Douglas was seventh after a fall. But she finishes the London Olympics with gold medals, including the all-around title, gymnastics' biggest prize.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category