DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai Again' is a fictional film: Akshay
Akshay has clarified that 'Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai Again' is a fictional story with no real-life characters.
Kolkata: Refuting rumours that his upcoming movie 'Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai Again' (OUATIMA) is based on the lives of two underworld dons - Dawood Ibrahim and Chota Rajan - Akshay Kumar said it is a fictional story with no real life characters.
"Let me correct you, we are not playing real life characters," said actor Akshay, who plays Shoaib Khan in the underworld drama, in which Imran Khan will be seen as Aslam.
" I am playing Shoaib's character and he is playing his character, there is nothing called real life character", added the star at a media meet, when asked whether the duo have done any research on their respective characters.
"It's a fictional film. Lot of small, small incidents have been taken and added here," he said.
Imran added: "It is a fictional story and as Akshay said incidents are picked up, modified and used here."
Directed by Milan Luthria, OUATIMA also stars Sonali Bendre and Sonakshi Sinha. Produced by Ekta Kapoor and Shobha Kapoor, the film is slated for a Aug 8 release.
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan