One Billion Rising: Women demand an end to violence
Across 193 countries, one billion people will dance and rise to end violence against women. Live updates.
Across 193 countries, one billion people will dance and rise to end violence against women. We bring you live updates from New Delhi event and also from all that is happening across India. In the national capital, a march is scheduled at the Parliament Street at 5 PM. The movement seeks to highlight some disturbing facts about violence against women.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Watch: Oscars Moonlight Faux Pas That Just Created History
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone