DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
One Billion Rising: Women demand an end to violence
Across 193 countries, one billion people will dance and rise to end violence against women. Live updates.
Across 193 countries, one billion people will dance and rise to end violence against women. We bring you live updates from New Delhi event and also from all that is happening across India. In the national capital, a march is scheduled at the Parliament Street at 5 PM. The movement seeks to highlight some disturbing facts about violence against women.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- AB De Villiers Angry at 'Ball-Tampering' Inference
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Challenge is to Not Think About Defending Title, Says Virat Kohli