DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
One dead, two injured in cylinder explosion
SALEPUR: A person died and two were injured while a chlorofluorocarbon gas cylinder used for refrigeration exploded in an ice fact..
SALEPUR: A person died and two were injured while a chlorofluorocarbon gas cylinder used for refrigeration exploded in an ice factory at Natakai under Nischintakoili police limits, on Thursday. The deceased has been identified as Sudam Charan Sahoo (36), the owner of the ice factory.
The injured includes his father, Ratnakar Sahoo (52) and Dhirendra Sahoo (25) of Nahanga village.
The gas cylinder exploded while the three were packing ice creams at around 9.30 am.
While Ratnakar is undergoing treatment at Nischintakoili CHC, critically injured Dhirendra has been shifted to SCB Medical, Cuttack. The blast is being attributed to lack of adequate safety measures at the factory. A case has been registered in Nischintakoili police station.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet