DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
One dead, two injured in cylinder explosion
SALEPUR: A person died and two were injured while a chlorofluorocarbon gas cylinder used for refrigeration exploded in an ice fact..
SALEPUR: A person died and two were injured while a chlorofluorocarbon gas cylinder used for refrigeration exploded in an ice factory at Natakai under Nischintakoili police limits, on Thursday. The deceased has been identified as Sudam Charan Sahoo (36), the owner of the ice factory.
The injured includes his father, Ratnakar Sahoo (52) and Dhirendra Sahoo (25) of Nahanga village.
The gas cylinder exploded while the three were packing ice creams at around 9.30 am.
While Ratnakar is undergoing treatment at Nischintakoili CHC, critically injured Dhirendra has been shifted to SCB Medical, Cuttack. The blast is being attributed to lack of adequate safety measures at the factory. A case has been registered in Nischintakoili police station.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere