One dead, two injured in cylinder explosion
SALEPUR: A person died and two were injured while a chlorofluorocarbon gas cylinder used for refrigeration exploded in an ice fact..
SALEPUR: A person died and two were injured while a chlorofluorocarbon gas cylinder used for refrigeration exploded in an ice factory at Natakai under Nischintakoili police limits, on Thursday. The deceased has been identified as Sudam Charan Sahoo (36), the owner of the ice factory.
The injured includes his father, Ratnakar Sahoo (52) and Dhirendra Sahoo (25) of Nahanga village.
The gas cylinder exploded while the three were packing ice creams at around 9.30 am.
While Ratnakar is undergoing treatment at Nischintakoili CHC, critically injured Dhirendra has been shifted to SCB Medical, Cuttack. The blast is being attributed to lack of adequate safety measures at the factory. A case has been registered in Nischintakoili police station.
Recommended For You
- Gionee M2017 First Look: Check Out the Rs 1.66 Lakh Gionee Phone
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Shekhar Suman Takes a Dig at Kangana Ranaut, Twitteratis Shut Him up Perfectly
- Big Boy Rahkeem Cornwall Welcomes England to Caribbean Islands