One in three people check their phones right after sex
According to a survey 90 per cent of Britons now own a smartphone - and are using them constantly.
London: A lot of Britons seem to be leading their lives as gadget addicts, as a survey has found most of them using smartphones before leaving bed and one in three checking phone right after sex.
According to a poll conducted by The Sun, 90 per cent of Britons now own a smartphone - and are using them constantly, for everything from tweeting to finding their way around.
Two-thirds of Britons check their devices before they get out of bed - and one in three even looks at the handset after Sex, the survey found.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology