One in three people check their phones right after sex
According to a survey 90 per cent of Britons now own a smartphone - and are using them constantly.
London: A lot of Britons seem to be leading their lives as gadget addicts, as a survey has found most of them using smartphones before leaving bed and one in three checking phone right after sex.
According to a poll conducted by The Sun, 90 per cent of Britons now own a smartphone - and are using them constantly, for everything from tweeting to finding their way around.
Two-thirds of Britons check their devices before they get out of bed - and one in three even looks at the handset after Sex, the survey found.
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Review: The Film is Dull and Predictable
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- Nintendo Switch Home And Handheld Gaming Modular Console Released
- Jayalalithaa Interacting, Progressing Gradually, Says Apollo Hospitals
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: UP Amass 524, Tamil Nadu 34/1 on Day 2
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha
- Justice Lodha Speaks on SC's Decision to Curb BCCI's Financial Prowess
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18