DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
One in three people check their phones right after sex
According to a survey 90 per cent of Britons now own a smartphone - and are using them constantly.
London: A lot of Britons seem to be leading their lives as gadget addicts, as a survey has found most of them using smartphones before leaving bed and one in three checking phone right after sex.
According to a poll conducted by The Sun, 90 per cent of Britons now own a smartphone - and are using them constantly, for everything from tweeting to finding their way around.
Two-thirds of Britons check their devices before they get out of bed - and one in three even looks at the handset after Sex, the survey found.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- Kangana-Ketan Battle: Another Filmmaker Accuses The Latter Of Hijacking His Film
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000
- Did Priyanka Just Talk About Her Relationship With SRK?
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong