DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
One injured in shooting outside US court
Local authorities did not reveal the identity of the injured employee, who was transported to a hospital.
Washington: A county employee was shot and injured by two unidentified men on Thursday outside a court building in the US state of Texas, Xinhua reported.
The shooting took place around 9 am outside a building across from the main Kaufman County courthouse, sources from the county sheriff's office told the Houston Chronicle.
The suspects dressed in black, and one wearing a tactical vest, are believed to be driving a silver, older-model Ford Taurus.
Local authorities did not reveal the identity of the injured employee, who was transported to a hospital and whose condition was not immediately known.
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan