One injured in shooting outside US court
Local authorities did not reveal the identity of the injured employee, who was transported to a hospital.
Washington: A county employee was shot and injured by two unidentified men on Thursday outside a court building in the US state of Texas, Xinhua reported.
The shooting took place around 9 am outside a building across from the main Kaufman County courthouse, sources from the county sheriff's office told the Houston Chronicle.
The suspects dressed in black, and one wearing a tactical vest, are believed to be driving a silver, older-model Ford Taurus.
Local authorities did not reveal the identity of the injured employee, who was transported to a hospital and whose condition was not immediately known.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films