One More Arrested in Nabha Jailbreak Case
Image only for representational purpose
)Patiala: Punjab police on Wednesday arrested one more person in connection with sensational Nabha jailbreak case.
Gurpreet Singh Gopi was arrested for allegedly harbouring gangsters, a night before they attacked the high-security jail and freed six inmates - four gangsters and two militants, including Khalistan Liberation Front chief Harminder Singh Mintoo - on Sunday, police said.
It was in Gopi's house where the plan to get the gangsters released was rehearsed before execution, they said.
Assistant jail superintendent Bhim Singh, head warden Jagmeet Singh and a sweet shop owner Tejinder Sharma were arrested on Tuesday on the charges of abetment and criminal conspiracy in the Nabha jail break case.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology