One More Arrested in Nabha Jailbreak Case
Image only for representational purpose
)Patiala: Punjab police on Wednesday arrested one more person in connection with sensational Nabha jailbreak case.
Gurpreet Singh Gopi was arrested for allegedly harbouring gangsters, a night before they attacked the high-security jail and freed six inmates - four gangsters and two militants, including Khalistan Liberation Front chief Harminder Singh Mintoo - on Sunday, police said.
It was in Gopi's house where the plan to get the gangsters released was rehearsed before execution, they said.
Assistant jail superintendent Bhim Singh, head warden Jagmeet Singh and a sweet shop owner Tejinder Sharma were arrested on Tuesday on the charges of abetment and criminal conspiracy in the Nabha jail break case.
Recommended For You
- Oppo F3 Plus Review: The Super Selfie 6-inch Mega Smartphone For Rs 30,990
- Xiaomi Redmi 4A Review: An Affordable Redmi 3S Facelift
- India Isn't Comfortable With Women Who Are Unapologetic About Their Sexuality: Swara Bhaskar
- 7 Films That Made Kangana Ranaut the Star That She Is
- Steven Smith Smitten by Picturesque Dharamsala Stadium