One More Arrested in Nabha Jailbreak Case
Gurpreet Singh Gopi was arrested for allegedly harbouring gangsters.
Image only for representational purpose
)Patiala: Punjab police on Wednesday arrested one more person in connection with sensational Nabha jailbreak case.
Gurpreet Singh Gopi was arrested for allegedly harbouring gangsters, a night before they attacked the high-security jail and freed six inmates - four gangsters and two militants, including Khalistan Liberation Front chief Harminder Singh Mintoo - on Sunday, police said.
It was in Gopi's house where the plan to get the gangsters released was rehearsed before execution, they said.
Assistant jail superintendent Bhim Singh, head warden Jagmeet Singh and a sweet shop owner Tejinder Sharma were arrested on Tuesday on the charges of abetment and criminal conspiracy in the Nabha jail break case.
Recommended For You
- Infosys Regrets Vishal Sikka’s Resignation; Issues Statement on His Current Role, Salary
- Top 5 Affordable Diesel Cars in India - Tata Tiago, Hyundai Grand i10 and more
- Mahakali Actors Gagan Kang, Arijit Lavania Killed in a Road Accident
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Turns Heads In A Traditional Anamika Khanna Attire
- Virat Kohli, Ravi Shastri Get Into the Groove Ahead of First ODI