One More Arrested in Nabha Jailbreak Case
Gurpreet Singh Gopi was arrested for allegedly harbouring gangsters.
Image only for representational purpose
)Patiala: Punjab police on Wednesday arrested one more person in connection with sensational Nabha jailbreak case.
Gurpreet Singh Gopi was arrested for allegedly harbouring gangsters, a night before they attacked the high-security jail and freed six inmates - four gangsters and two militants, including Khalistan Liberation Front chief Harminder Singh Mintoo - on Sunday, police said.
It was in Gopi's house where the plan to get the gangsters released was rehearsed before execution, they said.
Assistant jail superintendent Bhim Singh, head warden Jagmeet Singh and a sweet shop owner Tejinder Sharma were arrested on Tuesday on the charges of abetment and criminal conspiracy in the Nabha jail break case.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Service Station Fraud Caught on Cam, Only 'Wash' Given as 'Full Service'
- iPhone 8 Plus: Three Reasons To Buy it Now And Two To Skip
- Sara, Navya Steal The Show at Abu Jani-Sandeep Khosla's Diwali Bash
- KKHH Completes 19 Years; This Behind-The-Scenes Video Will Make You Nostalgic
- Priyank to Be Back After Being Ousted for Hitting Akash?