DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
One of Delhi gangrape accused had appeared on reality show
Ram Singh, one of six people arrested in connection with the case, appeared in the 'Aap Ki Kachehri' show.
New Delhi: The bus driver charged in the gangrape-cum-murder of a 23-year-old girl had appeared on a TV show in 2009 anchored by former IPS officer Kiran Bedi. Ram Singh, one of six people arrested in connection with the case, appeared in the 'Aap Ki Kachehri' show. Singh had then complained against his employer that he did not provide compensation even after he suffered injuries in an accident.
The bus owner was also called to the show where he claimed that Singh was not his employee at the time of the incident. He also claimed that Singh took the bus unauthorisedly, Bedi said.
Bedi said she had even scolded the bus driver on the show for unauthorisedly taking the vehicle.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere