One of Delhi gangrape accused had appeared on reality show
Ram Singh, one of six people arrested in connection with the case, appeared in the 'Aap Ki Kachehri' show.
New Delhi: The bus driver charged in the gangrape-cum-murder of a 23-year-old girl had appeared on a TV show in 2009 anchored by former IPS officer Kiran Bedi. Ram Singh, one of six people arrested in connection with the case, appeared in the 'Aap Ki Kachehri' show. Singh had then complained against his employer that he did not provide compensation even after he suffered injuries in an accident.
The bus owner was also called to the show where he claimed that Singh was not his employee at the time of the incident. He also claimed that Singh took the bus unauthorisedly, Bedi said.
Bedi said she had even scolded the bus driver on the show for unauthorisedly taking the vehicle.
- PM Modi Understands Pain of Our People: Baloch leader
- India Should Start Talks with Pakistan: Sitaram Yechury
- Pakistan Still in Anaesthesia After Surgery: Manohar Parrikar
- Honest Officers Being Removed Systematically: Kejriwal
- Ranbir Kapoor Feels the Youth is Living in Hard Times Right Now
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha
- Pakistani Artistes Are Not Terrorists, They Have Visas, Says Salman Khan
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya