DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
One person arrested in UP gangrape case
The 17-year-old girl was abducted and gangraped by four youths on the night of January 14 and later, set on fire.
Fatehpur: One person was arrested on Monday for allegedly raping a teenage girl and setting her afire along with three others in Khekheru area here, police said. One Majid has been arrested by the police in this case, Superintendent of Police, Amit Pathak said.
The incident took place on January 14 night when a 17-year old girl was abducted by four youths - Nadeem, Naeem, Majid and Rakesh - who allegedly raped her, they said.
Later, they set the girl afire and fled from the scene after which villagers admitted the girl to the hospital, where her condition is stated to be critical.
The police is trying to nab other accused.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi