Onion prices still rule high at Rs 70 per kg in Delhi
Retail prices of onion in the national capital remained high on Monday at Rs 70 a kg due to lower supplies in the wholesale market. Traders said the wholesale prices of the kitchen staple are ruling firm at Rs 45-50 per kg as supplies from producing regions have been lower in the past couple of days.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 3310 to be Launched Under Rs 5000: Here’s How it Will Look
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology