DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Onir's 'I Am' to open London Asian Film Festival
Other films to be showcased are 'Pankh', 'Peepli Live', 'Gandhi', and more
Mumbai: Director Onir's I Am, a tale of four stories woven together that takes audiences through issues and dilemmas that bruise modern Indian society, will open the 13th London Asian Film Festival, starting on March 18th. Touching upon subjects like sperm donation, child sexual abuse and homosexuality, the film, starring Nandita Das, Juhi Chawla, Manisha Koirala, Sanjay Suri and Rahul Bose, also marks the acting debut of directors Anurag Kashyap and Anurag Basu.
Sanjay and Onir's I Am is an unique film as it has been co-produced by over 400 people from 35 cities across the world and comes to a theatre near you on April 22nd.
Other films to be showcased at the London Asian Film Festival, which ends March 27, are Cooking with Stella, Peepli Live, Gandhi, When Harry Tries to Marry and Pankh.
Recommended For You
- Ssumier Pasricha, Mallika Dua: Meet the Most Viral People on Internet
- Antoine Griezmann Says 6/10 He Will Be at Manchester United Next Season
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO