DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Online PF account details from July 1
EPFO plans to replace PF account number with unique identification number.
Kolkata: The Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) on Wednesday said account details would be available online from July 1.
"You can watch the account balance of your PF online from July 1," Assistant PF Commissioner Kanchan Roy said at an interactive session at Bengal National Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
"This indeed would be a great help to about 5 crore PF subscribers in India," he said.
EPFO plans to replace PF account number with unique identification number, a move which will help in speedy transfer of a subscribers' funds in case of job change and allow them to track their accounts online.
The replacement of PF account number with the UID number will be done after inter-connecting all regional and sub offices of the EPFO by March, 2012.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor Takes The Plunge In A Dreamy Gold Gown On Cannes Red Carpet
- Video - Remembering Nicky Hayden, the Nicest Man in Grand Prix Racing
- Pro Kabaddi League Auction: Nitin Tomar Becomes Highest Paid Player
- An Opportunity For Manchester United To Provide Healing Touch to Their City