DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Oops! Austrian lawyer drops trousers in court
The lawyer dropped his trousers during the questioning of his client by two female investigators.
Vienna: An Austrian newspaper is reporting that a lawyer dropped his trousers during the questioning of his client by two female investigators, exposing his briefs.
The Tiroler Tageszeitung said Wednesday the incident happened April 20 in a police station in the western hamlet of Mayrhofen. It says that after letting his suit trousers slip to his knees, the scantily-clad attorney, who was not identified, then sat on a desk in his white underwear with his back to the women.
His client, the paper says, was apparently suspected of a sex crime.
Regional criminal affairs chief Walter Pupp told The Associated Press the matter has been reported to the local bar association.
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar