Oops! Austrian lawyer drops trousers in court
The lawyer dropped his trousers during the questioning of his client by two female investigators.
Vienna: An Austrian newspaper is reporting that a lawyer dropped his trousers during the questioning of his client by two female investigators, exposing his briefs.
The Tiroler Tageszeitung said Wednesday the incident happened April 20 in a police station in the western hamlet of Mayrhofen. It says that after letting his suit trousers slip to his knees, the scantily-clad attorney, who was not identified, then sat on a desk in his white underwear with his back to the women.
His client, the paper says, was apparently suspected of a sex crime.
Regional criminal affairs chief Walter Pupp told The Associated Press the matter has been reported to the local bar association.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1